Severe upper abdominal pain. EGD shows hernia, gave medication for constipation. Relief from pain?

My family suffers from severe upper abdominal pain.. It s never been diagnosed .. I ve had this problem over four years . The pain feel exactly like gallstones.ive had 4 EGD s they show only a hernia the GI doctor put me on a medicine thats for constipation & said its going to work I ve been in the hospital 9 times since September because the pain is SO bad I ve been checked for diabetes, h-pylori , diverticulitis & had my pancreas PLEASE HELP
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013