Severe upper abdominal issues, GI and rheumatology treatment done. What could be the issue?

I have been experiencing upper abdominal issues for almost 7 months. I have been to a GI doctor and been diagnosed with GERD and erosive esophagitis and they are treating with proton pump inhibitors and I have been using them for over 3 months and I continue to have nausea, vomitting, abdominal pain and bloating along with terrible belching . I went to a rheumatologist and I have increased levels of creative protein but no one seems to be able to figure this out. Do you have any idea what might be going on?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012