Severe underarm pain, fell while skiing, sense pain on movement. Treatment?

I have a pain in my armpit when I reach and grab things. The pain feels as though it is shooting pain until I bring my arm down. I went skiing 3 days ago and fell while I was standing in the lift line and I fell on my right side. I got up and it felt like my shirt was tight under my armpit and througout the days it nagged me. A day latter certain movements reaching forward and above my head and it feels like a tear and burning sensation under my arm to my uperback muscle and high on the triceps..
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013