Severe toothache. Taking Tylenol. Feel shaky and full. Is it due to overdose of tablet?

I took tylenol because of toothache and i think i ve takin 8 pills in one day. because the tooth hurt at night i kept taking tylenol hoping to release the pain. but the pain didn t go away so i kept taking tylenol. I m not sure how many i ve took but im assuming 8 pills.After taking it, my body feel shaky and i feel full. it might be because i didn t get to sleep at all or i didn t let my stomach digest food properly. But i just want to know if its a sign of something bad. If it s a sign of something bad, what can i do?
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012