Severe tooth pain,constipation,blurred vision, nauseous. What are the findings and required treatment?

NeeSymptoms all began around one month ago. I practice safe sex with a committed woman. I also do not share drinks or use drugs. I've never had motion sickness but now I'm always dizzy, foggy, nauseated, and angry. Without dramamine, the nausea is so severe i can't function. The dental pain is spectacularly painful and affects multiple teeth. I'm also urinating frequently and severely constipated. I can not sleep but I'm always tired and when i do sleep, i wake up more tired than i was in the first place. I'm also having frequent and very painful pain in my mid to upper abdomen and am feeling very anxious, irritable, and having terrifying auditory and visual hallucinations. My father has schizophrenia, and i served in marine corps and was diagnosed with ptsd although, i saw no combat. I also have such serious knee pain that sometimes i can't even walk and my neck is always very stiff. Marine corps diagnosed me with bilateral patellofemoral syndrome for knees although my shoulders exhibit similar excruciating pain intermittently. Thank you for your time, please help me if possible. Hi. I'm a 24 year old male. Severe tooth pain multiple teeth, severe constipation, blurred vision in one eye, can't sleep but I'm m always very tired, moderate pain left side of abdomen, irrationally angry and irritable,as well as visual and auditory hallucinations and strong feelings of paranoia and depression. The doctors at veterans affairs haven't been able to help so far. Please help me. I'm so nauseous all the time that i have to take dramamine regularly, and these symptoms all began about a month ago. Can you help?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013