Severe tooth ache. Taking painkillers. Blood from vagina when I take pills. Why?

I have had a very severe tooth ache for a month now and i have been taking numerous pain killers to help many like tylenol3, tylenol extra strength, oxycodene, ibprophen 800mg at least 2 at 1 time, alieve, and some morphine pill my friend takes for his liver disease pain. so now im having bleeding from my vaginal area and im not on my period the blood is light and it only starts flowing when i take the pills and it slows down like as a brownish color but it doesnt stop
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012