Severe tiredness, nausea, sore breasts, large areolas, constipation, frequent urination, on implanon. Pregnancy chance?

Wondering if there was a chance i could be pregnant. My boyfriend says his gut feeling tells him i am. Um, we have had sex 12 times since christmas of 2012. Some times we use condoms if we dont he pulls out. But i do no pre cum can get you pregnant and when he does pull ou it is still right in my vagina area. I have been really tired like eyes really heavy, nauseous to the point i can inly eat a fee bites of something, stomach cramps , my breasts are very sore, my areolas are larger and have my montgomery tubules are out more, i also can see the veins a lot more in my boobs, i have some constipation , i usually only pee once a day however ive peed 4 times already today and hardly drank anything. Ive been on implanon since august 2012 and it immediately stopped my period and i have had no side effects since i got it up until a week ago. I also have milky discharge and sometimes cant hold my pee
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013