Severe tingling and pain in the right shoulder and forearm. Anything to be worried?

WAS REACHING UP IN CABINET. EXPERIENCED A STRONG ELECTRICAL SHOCK FEELING DONE MY LEFT ARM AND Across to my right shoulder . Pain was intense for a short period of time. Had lingering tingling FEELING in my left forearm . Now have a pain in the left rear shoulder. Also sometimes when I coughing get a slight electric shock . This happened two days ago. Should I be concerned. 67 years in good health. Not over weight.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013