Severe throbbing pain in arm, shoulder, and chest, difficulty in raising arm post treatment for sore throat and sinus infection. Taken z-pack, macrobid. Cause?

About two weeks ago, I experiences chest wall pains in the muscles that throbbed like a toothache , and later had a soar throat and sinus infection, coughing, and greenish to brown mucus . I went to a doctor and was given a 5 day z-pack in addition to macrobid that I was already on and a sinus medication. That has been 4 days ago and today, I have gone through severe throbbing pain in left arm, shoulder, and chest. I can t raise my left arm. What could it be?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012