Severe throat pain, swollen lymph nodes on neck, stuffy green mucus, blocked ear. Had oral sex multiple times. What could be wrong?

Hello, i am an 18 year old girl who has always been good. I got my first boyfriend this year and he forced me to have oral sex with him multiple times. I dont know if this is relevant to the symptoms i am currently experiencing. My throat hurts a lot. For a few weeks it has been mildly sore often on alternating sides. Okay but a few weeks before i had severe tonsillitis did not complete my antibiotics. Now i have swollen lymph nodes on my neck and a stuffy nose with green mucus and a blocked ear. What could be wrong with me? Please help, both my parents are doctors and i wouldn t want them to find out about the oral sex. . .
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012