Severe throat pain, fever, took meds, no help. What shall i do?

got pharyngytis two weeks ago with fever and severe throat pain, took Omnix 200 and ibuprofen for 3 days, then took omnix for 2 more days. gargled with Tantum solution for 4-5 days. After 2 days of stopping these medicines again got severe throat pain so visited an ENT specialist , he gave me painkillers and antibiotic-Flemikox for 5 days and asked to do gargling and take steam. I took it for 4 days and the throat pain came down due to painkillers, but the throat still felt filled with cough and when swallowing i felt discomfort every time. 2 days later, i.e. last evening again severe throat pain on one side of throat has started and I cannot swallow anything, my bodyache has started and I might get a fever in few hours. I have been drinking hot turmeric milk, and hot water, and doing salt water gargling.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013