Severe throat infection. Mucus in the mouth with cough. Prescribed with mucolite, telekast, kyrab and immunaceforte. Proper medication?

Hi, I have severe throat infection since few weeks, I have continuous cough which causes kind of mucus coming in mouth. I have visited doctor and he provided tablets. Magnacef 325, Telekast, Immunaceforte, Kyrab & Capsule Mucolite with wokadine gargles. Can you pls tell me why i have been provided so many tablets. i completed 1 week tablet still i have cough problem... What had hapnd me so many tablets ? Severe problem with my throat ?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013