Severe testicular pain extending to back and belly area, habit of excessive masturbation. Any harm or possible injury?

Dear sir/Madam, With due respect and regards, I am a 24 years old male. I feel sever pain in my testicles(balls). First, I would like to tell you about the background of my health issue. I had been following a very bad habit which i belve has caused me this issue. for more than 3 years, while masterbating, at the time of ejacuation i used to hold my penis tightly and as a result it would block the sperms to get out. Sometimes i used to masterbate 2 to 3 times in a week. I have done this too many times, unfortunately. I started feeling the pain alomost 2 years earlier. the pain starts mostly when i get eriction and my penis get hard. sometimes, it continues for hours and often when the pain start its eiher one ball or both the balls. most of the times the pain flows to my back and i feel pain in the belly area as well. The pain happnes very rarely, sometimes after months or less. I am very regretful for what i have been doing to myself. I would be extremely thankful if you just help me to know what are the possiblitites of harm and injuries i have caused to myself and what am i supposed to do. FYI, i don have any swollen or injuris from outside. Thanks and Regards, Johnson
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013