Severe tailbone pain followed by mild fever and headache, slight cough. What could it be?

A few days ago my tailbone (coccyx) started hurting not to bad just a little sore. By the next evening my tailbone was hurting so bad i could hardly sleep and i could not stand to sit on it. The next night I started running a mild fever and had a mild headache . The next day witch would be today my fever still there not as bad and headache gone but i developed a slight cough . And the tailbone pain is still present. I am 23 years old and healthy. Are these symptons normal for tailbone pain or could it be something else?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  425 Awaiting Answer