Severe swelling in throat, sides of neck, tongue, right side of lip, wheeze in breathing. Using Benadryl. Worried ?

FOUR TIMES IN LAST THREE WEEKS I HAVE HAD SEVERE SWEELING IN MY THROAT ,SIDES OF NECK,TONGUE& UNDER TONGUE,LIP ON RIGHT SIDE ONLY.HANDS ,PALMS ITCHING TERRIBLELY,SWELLING IN HANDS.ALSO, WHEEZING IN MY BREATHING . WENT TO EMERGY ROOM THREE TIMES.SECOND TIME DR.TOLD ME IT WAS THE LISENAPRILL .STOPPED IT BUT HAD ANOTHER SPELL AFTERWARDS .THE WHOLE EPISODE LASTS ABOUT FOUR TO SIX HOURS.HAVE BEEN USING BENADRYL .
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013