Severe swelling in hips, stomach, feet post total hysterectomy, had mild edema before surgery. Treatment?

I had a total hysterectomy , due to endometrial cancer . I was told a sampling of lymph nodes were removed. I am experiencing severe swelling in my hips, stomach, legs and feet. I was put on Lasix of two days, which did not help. I suffered from mild edema, prior to the surgery and take HCTZ daily. I am on a low sodium diet and have my legs elevated whenever sitting. How do I reduce the swelling as it is causing me pain in my legs, due to tightness of my skin?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  136 Awaiting Answer