Severe sun burns on legs and arms, using moisturizers, leg has turned purple. History of skin cancer. What should be done?

i was burnt on my upper leg and upper arm while driving in the car for just 2hours. My arm is healing up nicely have been applying moisturizer to the area. Have also been doing the same for the leg, but in the last 2hours, the effected area has started to turn a blue/purple colour. The leg is very painful, i take over the counter pain killers. I have a history of skin cancers. Do i need to see my GP to get assistance for the sunburn to heal. Have started to use Alo vera spray, that stings when its applied. I have white spots throughout the sunburn. I am cautious of the sun and being burnt expecially with the history i have. I was driving early in the morning and i cant believe i got burnt. What to do?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012