Severe stress, tests showed lump on urethral tube, advised laparotomy, surgery to remove lump. Advise?

Hi I am worried about my 46 yr old sister, she is stressed up to the limits as she is going through a very messy and very dirty seperation. We went for our annual gyne check last friday and she didnt get on to well as has a lump on her utrera tube and the consultant rang anoter specialist and she is booked in for sugery on Tuesday to remove the lump and she is also having a laporocamy (spelling?) what for i dont know.
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012
Thanks for query,
She had Lump on her urethra & she was advised Laprotomy.The most likely possibility is papilloma.
Laprotomy is an operation where her abdomen gets opened by incision or viewed by a little hole with Laproscope to remove the lump of urethra to view it's surrounding attachments.
The removed part then send for Histo pathological examination to confirm it's pathological origin.