Severe stress causing anxiety, flatus, lightheadedness, tightness in chest and throat, vomiting sensation. Cause?

I am 26 yrs old male and under lot of stress . It has made me very anxious and panicky. I have started to have lots of stomach gas and feeling lightheaded, which scares me even more. I don t know if my stomach problem is making me panic or my anxiety is causing my stomach problems. I have been experiencing tightness in my mid chest and throat . I have also started to have this fear that i might puke if i eat before travelling, so i do not eat anything before or during a travel. I don t know whats going on with me. Please help me get my normal life back.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012