Severe stomachache. Lowers when non spicy food is eaten. Prescribed medicines. What could it be?

I have a pain in my stomach(upper part) since last 3 years.Sometime it may be severe.I did endoscopy twice times within 2 years but result was good, no ulcer or other things found. And doctor had recommend me medicine (RAZU AND DOMESTAL) but these medicine does not work,,So, actually I Dont khow what is happening to me....but when i have pain, then i eat non spicy food and DIGENE WHICH LOWER MY PROBLEM....So, I want to know the problem . Thank you, Hiranya
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013