Severe stomach pains since lap band surgery, ct and x-rays normal, suspicion of inflamed esophagus. Suggestion?

I had the lap band surgery in May of 2007. In August of 2007 I went into the hospital due to severe stomach pains. I get them every couple weeks but not so severe. I have had 4 episodes since 2007 that have been the worst pain of my life. Last week I went to the hospital because the pain had lasted 24 hours and I could not stand the pain anymore. Both times they have done xrays and ct scans. First time the doctor said there was nothing wrong. This time they said my esophagus looked inflamed. That s about all I ve been told.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012