Severe stomach pains, difficulty in bowel movements. Taking Clanodine, efexor, soboxone. Suggestions?

Hello Dr.! My name is Cheri and I have some questions about some medicines I take and the potential side effects of the combination. Recently my body has been acting different... I am having horrible stomach pains (mainly in the morning) along with my ovaries hurting and I m unable to have bowel movements for weeks at a time .. I m scared to eat... I ve tried over-the-counter medications for stomach issues, fiber supplements , laxatives and stool softeners to no avail... I feel lost and the pain is getting progressively worse . The medications I take are ...forgive my spelling lol.. Clanodine, efexor,trazodone, gabapentin and soboxone....yes i know soboxone can give you comstipation but... This just started 5 months and ive been taking sobos for 3 years and never had a problume ! I hope you can help or have some kind of explanation .....please!
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012