Severe stomach pain with diarrhea. Have gastric problems. Need diet advice

hello doctor, For the past 1 week am suffering from severe stomach pain along with dysentry.In my Child hood days I use to get free motion in the morning.The entire day my body was in a good condition. Now im working in an IT concern.Im not getting motion in the morning and often getting gas trouble.My stomach is generating some sounds due to the gastric problems i guess. So im finding very difficulty in the office environment.So Please tell me how can I maintain my body in a good health manner(getting free motion in the morn irrespective of intake foods) Kindly advice me
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012