Severe stomach pain, vomitting during pregnancy. Blood in urine. Blood tests, ultrasound normal. Due to kidney stones?

Dear docttor my wife has 10 weeks prognant and last week she had severe stomach pain which starts from right side back to till stomach and continuous vomiting and gone to emergency , they gave some 2 bottles of trips and came normal and after 24 hrs again same syptoms then went to emergency.. same treatment plus ultrasond test result ok. Tgen 2 days ok and again same pain, vomiting and admitted in hospital. Complete blood test, urine test test, ultrasond and urinology specilaist all the test done. N sysmptoms of app endix and no stone in kidney bladder and found little blood in the urine. Unab,le o procèeed for ct scan due to prognancy. Still continuous trips and given epimag and usual taking medixne is before this problem is dupostone 10 mb tablet every day 2. Prognacare folic acid 1/day and Medformine 1000mg/day. Can u advice what is the real problem. Is is because of stone problem ! If so how to recover from it and same will continue tlo till the delivery, pl adviive
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013