Severe stomach pain, vomiting, diarrhea since days. History of bulimia. Any ideas?

i m really worried about my health lately and i don t know what is wrong but i have been having serious stomach pains lately and i have been vomiting and suffering from diarrhea , i haven t had a temperature or anything that may indicate that i have a fever . but about 2 weeks ago i had my first drink of vodka and i was pretty sick from that (vomiting, dizzy) but that went away. I have been bulimic in the past and i was wondering if that could have any effect on my health because I haven t been eating properly since and everytime i eat i vomit. can you please help me with an idea as to what this could be?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012