Severe stomach pain, vomiting bile with black discharge, no fever or diarrhea. Cure for symptoms?

Sat. mid morning; My 63 year old wife has severe upper stomach pain no diarrea, no fever threw up bile with some black stuff. hasn t thrown up since but continues having severe stomach pain. On Friday she had stopped at a fast food place and said the fries and burger did not taste right threw out the fries but eat the burger. This is Sunday AM no change sleeps a few hrs wakes with pain. What can I do to help her.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013