Severe stomach pain that starts from rib and travels to shoulder, aggravates on walking, have bitter taste in mouth, swallowing difficulty. Cure?

Well I have sever stomach pain that starts under my right rib cage travels up my back to my right shoulder . They checked for gallstones that was negative . It has been for 3 days now . It hits me about 11am everyday . It gets worse when I walk around , and stand if I sit down it feels better . I Amos have a bitter taste in my mouth , and a cotton mouth . I franks four bottles of water it did not help . Everything I ate I would have a hard time swallowing . If I lay down the pain seems to go away but as soon as I start being mobile it is painful . But at night it seems to feel a little better . I have so much pain I shake. Also when I eat something the roof of my mouth hurts so bad I can t it . What should I do .
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012