Severe stomach pain, spotting, pain in the pelvic area. Reason?

Today I began to get a very bad stomach ache and I tired using the restroom but nothing happened. After a while I tried again and when I went to wipe I saw blood in the toilet and on the toilet paper. I proceeded to continuously check for more blood but now it only seems to be coming from my vagina. There has been no spotting on my underwear just in toilet paper and my stomach ache is also still present, it is a very low pelvic region ache,
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013