Severe stomach pain, prolonged menstrual cycle, unable to conceive, lower abdominal pain. Infertility treatment?

hi sir/madam i got married since 10 months and my problem is after 2 months of my marriage i got severe stomach pain & mensural periods again starts after 8th day of my normal periods and bleedind continues to 2 months .now i have normal periods.not yet husband s sperm count is 35 any problem in that? and i suffered from the lower abdominal pain before 1 week of mensural periods start. what is the reason of my problems.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013