Severe stomach pain, no bowel movement even after heavy food. What is the remedy?

Hello. I am 13 and yesterday i had chocolate and other sweet things.i didnt eat much tho. But then my stomach started hurting i couldn t sleep all night and i had the feeling that i had to use the bathroom i couldnt tho beacause everytime i tried i was feeling pain from my stomach. So today (christmas day) me and my family went to some friend and ate a looooot of Food!! My stomach didn t hurt much tho. Then i reaaally had to use the toilet and i finally did but little came out and i had a big amount of food... I really dont know what to do.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012