Severe stomach pain near the belly button, pain near the rib. Have asthma. Headache, sneezing. Pneumonia?

Hi, I have asthma . Tuesday night I ate a a restaurant and became sick that night. For the next three days I experienced severe stomach pain near the belly button that would come and go. Friday night I developed sinus symptoms that I believe has lead to a sinus infection . Headache , fever, stuffy nose, sneezing , yellow snot, etc. I think it s starting to go to my chest. I have a dry cough but it s not constant. I do have to clear my throat. I m also experience an ache in my lower right rib when I touch it. Could these all be symptoms of pneumonia or something else? I m not sure if the vomiting was related to my sinus issue.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012