Severe stomach pain, light headed and weak. Taking pre natal vitamin, pain under ribs. Suggestion?

For about a week I have been having really bad stomach pain that intensifies when I am up and around and gets better when I rest. Lightheaded And feeling weak. I was taking a prenatal vitamin which I have discontinued because I read that it can cause stomach pain in non pregnant women. The pain is under my ribs I my upper section of my torso. Feels crampy. Now my stools for the last few days have been black and grainy.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013