Severe stomach pain in right side of hip, feel bloated. Tests all normal. Possible reason?

Hi, I m 26, female and went to the doctors in December with pains in the right hand side of my stomach downwards into my hip. She thought it could be a sign of diabetes (long family history) so did blood tests for everything and they ve come back clear. Pain has now come back worse than before and seems to centre around my hip bone and I m constantly bloated. Sometimes if I bend down to pick something up it almost feels as though something is in the way. I have an appointment for Monday but I m getting worried - what could it be?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013