Severe stomach pain during periods, relief on taking Meftal-spas tablet. Treatment required?

Hi, I m 23 years girl . I suffer from heavy stomach pain everymonth during periods.First day of my menstrual , there will be lot of pain which i cannot express in words.Comparitively, 2nd and 3rd day, i would suffer from less pain.I have been suffering from this cramps for about 8 years.I have started taking a meftal spas tablet on 1 st day of my periods for the last two months but still the pain is not being vanished completely, i can say i feel better if i take meftal spas tablet.So far, I ve taken injection twice from the nearest clinic out of these 8 years.i have never taken any scan or consulted a doctor to get rid of this pain. Can u suggest me if i can proceed by taking this tablet everymonth or how do i go about it?....Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Apr 2012