Severe stomach pain, cold, hot sweats, diarrhea after having outside food. Reason for above symptoms?

Hello Doctor, Last night my girlfriend had dinner at a restaurant and felt fine afterwards and brought home the leftovers. Then late at night we ate the remaining food and she also had an apple. I feel fine but my girlfriend started to get severe stomach pain, cold and hot sweats, and diarhea that was a bit red. She could not sleep all night because of the stomach pain and is still experiencing the pain 7 hrs later. She also just took a pepto tablet but does not seem to help yet. Any idea what she could have gotten?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013