Severe stomach pain, chest pain due to cough. Patient of TB, Sarcoidois? Am I okay?

hi doc., i am 36 yrs. old. i had problem with sever stomach ache, cough at chest but was not coughing and thyroid problems. i got admitted at hospital and doctors told me that i am a patient of ?Sarcoidois ? tuberculosis . i had given the treatment of TB for 6 months. But still i can feel cough at my chest and my throat. my pancreas are o.k but recently my right eye is not working properly. my eye specialist prescribed me tab-omnacortil-30 for 7 days. initially i felt that it is working excellent, but after having 4 tabs today i am feeling the same problem with my eye. my question is can you please explain me what i have to do?
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012