Severe stomach pain after protected sex. Pelvic scan showed infection, fertilized egg. Taken i-pill, kit tablet. Advice?

Hi I m 19 years old and I had protected sex with my husband on 27th of November but soon after my stomach started aching too much. On the same day I took an I pill but the pain went to be more and more. So I went to the gynaecologist and as per her directions, I was asked to undergo Pelvic scan and later found that I m suffering from an infection and an egg has already been out. I do not want the pregnancy to occur. I also took af kit tablet . My periods are due on 4th but I m worried it may not as I d taken I pill. The doctor told me that if I do not get my periods on 4th of this month then I would be required to undergo pregnancy test and other tests and then treat for the infection. Please advice . Thanks , ABCD
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  19 Awaiting Answer