Severe stomach pain after cesarean childbirth. Scan showing free fluids in pelvis. What is the proper treatment? Will it affect next pregnancy?

My wife gone under operation and give a male child on May 01. 2012. After a month later she got severe stomach pain. I took her to the hospital and scan. The scan report says that FREE FLUIDS SEEN IN PELVIS . Please give me the information about 1. What is free fluids? 2. Is it cause any bad things to my wife? 3. What is the proper treatment? 4.Does it affect my wife s next pregnancy?
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012