Severe stomach cramps, lower back pain post miscarriage, no relief with pain killers. Signs of period or something else?

Hi, i had a miscarriage on the 19th november (i was 8weeks) i stoped bleeding a few days after!! I am now experiencing horrendous stomach cramps and bad lower back pain and have done for about 3-4 days now!! It keeps me awake at night and i havent been able to go to work!! I have been taking lots of pain killers but it isnt helping!! Is this just my first period about to start after the miscarriage or something else??thanks Amy
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  14 Awaiting Answer