Severe stomach cramps, bleeding and bloating, taking Noriday. No relief with Simplotan. Cure?

I have been on Noriday tablets for a while, but recently stopped and then started again. They initially helped with my Period Pain. I got my period 2 and a half weeks ago , but then suddenly 3 days ago. I went to doctor b4 it came complaining of severe stomach cramps and diarreah . He suspected gastro as I didn t have any blood showing and had been ill with flu symptoms . He prescribed Simplotan to kill bug in my stomach. Then my period came. I went back and he told me to still take the medicine he prescribed.This is day 5 of severe stomach cramps, been taking paracetamol for the pain, can hardly eat or sleep, bleeding is slowing tho and still on Noriday, but back to the start of the pack on Doc s advice. Please help me, I just want these cramps and bloating to stop. I don t know what I should even eat !
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  169 Awaiting Answer