Severe stomach cramping, loose stools with white chunks, hemorrhoids, numbness in anal area. Help?

I ve had 3 surgeries and since have had nothing but issues severe stomach cramping to the point I feel like something is ripping and can t stand (usually on right side) very loose stool with chunks of white now I have hemroids and I don t even have to push to use the restroom stools are so loose I get sick to my stomach but very rarely actually vomit my doc says its nothing but its getting worse my anal area is starting to become numb to where I can t even feel when I go to the restroom please help
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012