Severe stomach and loose stools after eating outside food. Vomiting started with fever. Cure?

hi, i was recently on a 10 day trip, which involved me eating outside food everyday. i was fine until i fell sick on the last day. i woke up in the middle of the night with a horrible stomachache and i had loose stools . after that i couldn;t eat anything at all and from morning i started puking even for water. i have had a constant stomachache too. i have slight fever and dizziness too. now, i have stomachache and diarrhea . I have been sleeping non-stop since then.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013