Severe stomach ache since intake of Yamini. Got slight bleeding, stomach cramps on stopping them. Any tests required?

Hi, my doctor has advised me to take yamini tablets to regularise my periods. I have been undergoing terrible stomach pain since the time i started those pills. I have stopped taking the pills and after two days it started with slight bleeding and menstrual stomach pain. Please suggest if this is something which i need diagnosed for. Thanks Details Age- 23 Married Took yamini for 11 days and stopped
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013