Severe stomach ache, nausea, start shaking late in the evening. Any ideas ?

For the past 5 days, my 10 year old daughter has been getting a severe stomach ache late in the evening. She will also feel very nauseated and start shaking. I was thinking she could be very stressed because school is starting (everybody talking about 5th grade being hard, etc.) and she is internalizing it. She never actually vomits. Once she falls asleep she will wake up a couple hours later with the same symptoms. She recently said she also feels hot. Any thoughts?
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012