Severe stomach ache, nausea and blood in bowels. Irregular periods and knee swelling. Cause for the symptoms?

hi, i have had the poops and blood in my poop, back pain , stomach pain, naseua, vomitting sometimes, head aches and very tired all the time, my left knee keeps swelling and hurts and my period is very irregular, went to the doctor and they said i have h pylori but i feel there is something else wrong. i cant take this any more, waste my time to go to the doctor and they just said maybe you pulled a muscle, but i did not please help, also when i eat it hurts my stomach so bad. and i get bloated on my left side of stomach
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012