Severe stomach ache and nausea. Did sonography. Take Ofloxacin and ornidazole ?

Hi , I had severe stomach ache and nausea . Unable to eat as it gives me vomiting sensation. I did a sonography and blood tests.It revealed a swelling in large and small intestines and a infection ( neutrophil 84 , lymphocytes 11) .Please let me know what treatment to take and especially what should I eat in Diet and do in daily routine?? (Currenly i take twice Ofloxacin and ornidazole (200 mg - 500mg ) , Pantoparazole 40mg ) Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012