Severe stiffness, feeling bloated, veins bulged out, pressure around eyes. Are these symptoms of lyme disease?

Is there a chance I could have Lyme disease based the following symptoms during my bad times are severe stiffness , cannot easily walk, feel bloated, veins bulge out in hands and feet , hands get stiff and I can feel this happening as it progresses from my arms to my hands and then fingers, short if breath, hot flashes to the point I actually sweat at times, a sense of panic, feeling of pressure around my eyes, vision changes(have seen double on occasions and last night a little bit of a headache which I have not had before. I have also had a problem with dry mouth and swallowing lately. Finally, I have a sore on my leg that heals and recurs after long periods and it is shaped like a bullseye. Some of these fit in both the overdose Sinemet and Lyme Disease symptoms according to what I have read, but know that my perspective on this is completely speculative. I really have no clue what is happening, but have to admit that it is a little concerning. Note also that I have Parkinson s
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012