Severe, stabbing pain in the stomach and abdomen post gallbladder removal, no appendix, advised biliary tract ultrasound. Remedy?

i had my gallbladder removed in 2010 due to really sharp pains in my stomach, which they said i had major gallstones and blockage. well i am still having major pain and the no one can tell me what it is. they ruled out my appendix, and want me to go have a biliary tract ultrasound . what could be wrong with me, i can not get any answers from anyone. tyl9onal and ibprophen do not work for the pain and the doctors will not prescribe me anything saying they want to treat it not mask it whatever that means, but my pain is so bad at times i am literally bald up in a ball and can not breathe and feels like someone is taking sharp knifes and stabbing me in my right mid adomin and stomach ....what can i do for pain? please some one give me answers
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012