Severe stabbing pain in back, stomach. Took Penodine. Partial hysterectomy done earlier. Reason?

I have recently started having severe stabbing back pain during the night this also causes stomach pain and feel as though I have been kicked in the ribs several times by morning, The back pain dull's down during the day. I recently had a partial hystorectomy 2 weeks ago. At first it was like very bad indigestion or period pain. It is bad enough to keep me awake and I have taken Penodine forte the last 3 nights which is very unlike me to even take a panodol.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013