Severe stabbing in upper back, shoulder and neck pain on deep breathing, imbalance. Any ideas?

I am a 25 year old female. 5 days ago i started having bad pain in my right side upper back, i thought a rib was out of place, it was really terrible pain, kinda a stabbing sensation, it hurt so bad that the pain almost made me vomit . Then yesterday I noticed that it started to hurt when i was breathing , It really horrific pain that effects my right shoulder , and neck . Its only when i breath in deep or breath out deep. Although last night the pain was so bad in kept waking me up. It hurts worse when i lay on my right side. Laying on my left side, back or stomach also hurts pretty bad but its more tolerable. The only time i found that it doesnt hurt is when i breath while im bent over, kinda like im trying to touch my toes. Also last night i felt really faint and strange. It kinda felt like i was intoxicated, Like i had been drinking, my balance was off and i felt like i was going to pass out. Any insight you have to this would be great.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012